Thursday, June 28, 2007

Scrap cards...

Ok... so as you may know, my block is over. I only had an hour of stamping time before I went off to Karate. I was determined to get two cards done in that hour. I felt the pressure... my brow started to glisten... my palms started to get clammy... my heart was pounding hard in my chest.

Here's what I came up with... They are 3 x 3 Note cards... I had imagined punching a hole in the envelope and hanging this card on a gift basket/gift bag with some ribbon. Better still, save the envelope punch the hole in the card and hang it from a basket/bag, etc... Hmmm... Do you smell that? *sniffs the air, looking intently around*... Oh never mind, I am just thinking too much... LOL

Recipe (baby boy):
Swell News Stamp Set; Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue and Very Vanilla card stock; Versamark; Stazon Jet Black; Stampin' Pastels and Blender pen. Accessories: Fresh Favorites II eyelets (brocade blue), Crafter's Tool Kit, Prep School Ribbon.

Recipe (baby girl):
Swell News stamp set; Pretty in Pink, Lavendar Lace and Very Vanilla Card stock, Versamark, Stazon Jet Black; Stampin' Pastels and Blender pen. Accessories: Fresh Favorites II eyelets (rose red), Crafter's Tool Kit, Sweet Shop Ribbon.

As you can see, they are cute and simple... Just the way I like it! I am off to make more cards! I think I am on a roll. LOL!

No comments: