Sunday, June 24, 2007

Slit Punch Frame

I got this idea from Maria Bell... It was a lot of fun! My only suggestion is that if you use it as a frame, be sure you sponge EVERYTHING before assembling the card. After I put it together, I wished I had sponged more... I can't stop sponging... hehe

Here I used another non-SU product. Creative Memories Custom Cutting System (CCS). It's a personal choice whether you want to use the Coluzzle from SU! I "grew up" using the CCS. Anyway, I cut a 3" Circle with the CCS right out of the middle of my card front and used the slit punch starting inside the circle I had cut out...

Recipe:
Three for You Punch Box, Hugs and Wishes, & Year After Year Stamp Sets; Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and Shimmering White card stock; Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava ink pads; Bashful Blue Stampin Pastel Chalk. Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Sponges and Daubers.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love how you used the punch and made the flower, I am not that daring yet.