Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Another Note Card

Here's another note card for an aunt. I am making 10 each of two different styles for this particular aunt. This stamp set is wonderful! The verses are generic enough for a project like this!! I am debating whether or not I will monogram these cards... It would personalize it, letting that person know it was made just for them... I just like how clean and simple this card is... UGH!!
Ok, what do you think? Should I or shouldn't I? I will let your votes count! hehe. I sure can't decide on what to do...

Recipe:
Vases in Vogue stamp set; Very Vanilla card stock; Purely Pomegranate ink pad.

Recipe:
Vases in Vogue Stamp set; Very Vanilla card stock; Blue Bayou ink pad.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Monograming is nice, but these are such pretty and simple cards the way they are, I vote keep them the way they are.