Sunday, June 24, 2007

Before the blog...

I have a bunch of cards to put up. A little at a time i will add to my collection, however, i will only add my own ideas... I am not saying that I didn't get the card ideas from somewhere... especially this card... but I alter all ideas I get to make them a little more me... I did the Shirt Fold Tutorial from Cambria.

The original card I did was in the red/burgandy of the POP paper pack... I love this paper... I only have two sheets left, the Celery (seen here) and the Rose Red (the one I gave away). When July 1st hits, I am SO getting this paper again!

Recipe:
All-Around Argyle Stamp Set; Always Artichoke card stock; Pallet of Prints Argyle print paper (celery); Always Artichoke ink pad; Always Artichoke Marker; Accessories: non-SU mini buttons and a sponge. Quick and Easy! The way I like it!

No comments: