Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weathered Zebra

I was playing with the Black Embossing powder a few weeks ago. This card sat there all embossed waiting for something to make special. I thought and thought and thought... I was trying to go for a more marbleized effect and this came out so bold...

Finally, I thought... a zebra is black and white! So, keeping the colors simple and bold, I used Basic Black, Whisper White and Real Red.
Recipe:
Wild About You, Zoofari and Weathered Stamp Sets, Basic Black ink pad; Versamark; Basic Black, Whisper White and Real Red card stock; Accessories: Black Embossing Powder; Bold Brights Brads (Real Red); Sponge; 1/16" hole punch, Spiral Punch
I am working on some cards today. I am sure I will post something tomorrow morning... until then... Happy Stamping!

No comments: