Sunday, June 24, 2007

Have I Toad You Lately...

Ok, I had a dream about this card and just had to put it down on paper. While I try to only use Stampin' Up! products, I sometimes don't quite make it. Like with this card.

I used to be a Creative Memories Consultant and still, from time to time use their products. I am trying to break free from the "you can't stamp in your albums" mentality. I am slowly growing itchy to scrapbook. Anyway, the only thing that I used from CM is the 12" Decorative Trimmer.

So the decorative trimmer was used to make the wavy edge of the card bottom. I used the 30 degrees line on the cutter to make this wavy edge on an angle. If you have the trimmer, you will know what I mean.
As for the picture frame, I did a reverse masking technique with the frame from Label Classics - cutting out the center of the image so I could stamp the Frog with Heart on the inside.

Recipe:
Unfrogettable and Label Classics Stamp Sets; See You Around Jumbo Wheel; Sahara Sand and Basic Black Paper; Basic Black, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip ink pads; Versamark ink pad; Accessories: Aqua Painter, Sponges, Crystal Effects, White Gel Pen, Crafter's Tool Kit, Linen Thread, Silver Brad and googly eyes

No comments: