Tuesday, June 26, 2007

BB #2 - Olive You!

Here's a card I did a short time ago. I love this set. Being Italian-American, olives have a special place in my heart... hehehehehe.

I did use some non-SU items. The heart-shaped brads were bought at Joann's and the circles were cut using Creative Memories CCS (Custom Cutting System).

The template for this card was on the SU! website. I am sure I will do this type of card again. Things I would change: Cut the partial circle out using the CCS instead of cutting it from the template. I am completely anal about straight lines... sorry, I am trying to get over my affliction but it's hard!

Most of my sets are now retired or they are so new most people can't get them yet. For that, I can't apologize.

Recipe:
Olive You and Soft Swirls Stamp sets; Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White card stock; Close to Cocoa, Real Red, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip ink pads; Chocolate Chip Marker; Accessories: Color Spritzing Tool, Aqua Painter, Sponges, Chocolate Grosgain Ribbon, Horizontal slot punch; exacto knife; and heart-shaped brads.

No comments: