Friday, June 22, 2007

Zoofari Baby Card

Here's another card I have created. It has masking and watercoloring in it. It was a fun card to create and I had it on my mind since I got this stamp set. My problem is that I am pretty new to stamping and once I get an idea in my head, I can't usually get it out until I have all of the supplies.

Recipe:
Zoofari and Riveting Stamp Sets; See You Around Jumbo Wheel; Blush Blossom, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink Card Stock; Basic Black, Going Gray, Bashful Blue, Close To Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Garden Green, Ruby Red ink; 1 1/2" Circle Punch; Ice Circles Rhinestone Brad (light blue); Ticket Corner Punch; White Gel Pen

Nothing else really fancy going into this card... it was simple and quick. The worst of it was cutting out the masks. Now that they are cut out, all other cards or masks needed will be a breeze.

1 comment:

stampqueen said...

Thanks for posting. You know this just might be my first CASE from your blog since I have several baby cards to make before my trip.