Wednesday, June 27, 2007

6 cards made...

Well, I have broken the stamper's block. I decided to work on some cards for an upcoming Craft Fair. So, I thought about what might sell... I got out all my stamp sets that had multiple purposes.

One of the sets is Greetings Galore. The other set is Feathered Friends. I have 2 more sets I plan on using for "Baby" cards... Now, as I am making these cards, Ms. Peggy calls and tells me that the Catalogs are in! Luckily, I was able to go to Ms. Kimberly's house to get one as mine has yet to arrive in the mail! UGH!!!
OMG! The catalog is sooooooo cool and has such cute new things in it... But that's for another post!

Recipe (Baby Boy):
Riveting and Greetings Galore Stamp Sets; Whisper White and Bashful Blue card stock; Bashful Blue Ink Pad; Stazon; Versamark; non-SU scalloped circle punch (can't wait for the new one) & CCS (Creative Memories) circle cutter; Accessories: Hodgepodge Pewter, White Grosgain Ribbon, Sponges, Stampin' Pastels (to color the image) & Blender Pen, Baby Wipe; 1/16" punch; Crystal Clear Embossing Powder.

I made the same version of this card using everything the same but using Pretty in Pink Card stock, ink, etc. for the Baby Girl card.

Recipe (Baby Girl):
Feathered Friend Stamp Set; Flitting By Jumbo Wheel; Stazon; Pretty in Pink Ink Pad; Stampin' Pastels with Blender Pen; Confetti White, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery card stock; Accessories: Hodgepodge Pewter, White Organdy Ribbon, Rhinestone brads (pink), Crafter's Tool Kit and Sponges.

I made a baby boy card similarly to this one. It didn't turn out as well but it is still cute. I will have to post it some other time as I am dying to look at the new catalog again for the third time... LOL!! BBL - It's dinner time here in our house... mmmm smells good!

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

These are the sweetest baby cards! Love how soft and pretty they are!

Alhambra Club said...

These are such cute baby cards.

Corie said...

WoW -- everything is amazing. I found you through Allison. Love everything, will definately be back.