Friday, June 22, 2007

First Post!

Hi There! I have been asked to start a blog... so, here I am! I may not post much by way of words... but I will post my cards every chance I get! So, here is my first one.

This card was made for a swap. There is just something about this Baroque Motifs set. When I first saw it, I didn't "love it." However, when I got this set in my hot little hands, I realized all the potential it has.

This card was made with the following Stampin' Up! Products. Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron and Old Olive paper; Elegant Eggplant ink; Olive Organdy ribbon; Ticket Corner Punch; Tearing Edge, Distressing Tool, Sponges, Dimensionals.

The center image that is mounted has been stamped twice. One was cut out and popped up on Demensionals. I sponged everything with the Elegant Eggplant ink, including the card thought it's difficult to tell. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

stampqueen said...

Christy,
I am so glade you started a blog, I just have to figure out how to save it to surf. I normally only use Kimberly's sidebar. I am also glade that I could be an enabler LOL (sorry Erich). I just wish I had half of your talent. You know I will be CASING everything.

Alhambra Club said...

Welcome to blogland it is such great fun, many talented people in this land of Blog and how nice to see that another one has joined. Your cards are great.