Tuesday, June 26, 2007

BB Cards

Good morning... OK by the time I finished this post it was afternoon. I had to stop mid-blog and go off to Karate. Whew, I am tiiiiiiiiiiiiiired! hehe.

I have "stamper's block." I was working on a double slider. I am so frustrated (yes, because I am a perfectionist). I was looking through the Stampin' Success when I saw the double slider (no not for the first time) thinking it would cure my "stamper's block."

Now... BB stands for Before Blog. Here are a few more cards that I have made... This one in particular was CASEd from Beate's Blog. I love the Gatefold card and with this stamp set, it is oh so elegant! I basically made it exactly the way she did because I have never tried a Gatefold. Plus, it was the first card I made with the Baroque Motifs stamp set.

Recipe:
Baroque Motifs Stamp set; Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi ink pads; Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi and Shimmering White card stock; Accessories: 3/4" and 1" circle punches, sponges, Fire & Ice Brads (Circles, red).

No comments: