Monday, July 2, 2007

Stampin' like crazy...

I know I haven't posted in a few days but that doesn't mean I haven't been stamping! I sure have! My purpose was to dig out some old sets that I haven't used in a while. The hedgehogs are my absolute favorite old set I have. I bought these quite a few years ago because they were so stinkin' cute. I never even used them! My plan until the end of the month is to use all the sets I currently own! Ummm... maybe that's an unrealistic goal.

So, I am trying to make some very simple, fun cards that go the extra mile. I think both of these fit that mold. I stink at making holes... LOL. On my red card the brads are a little crooked.

I even tried using pearl ex on the blue card. I LOVE IT on the Hedgehog holding the balloon but don't care for it much on the background balloons.

Recipe (Red):
Hedgehog Happiness stamp set; All About Birthdays Jumbo wheel; Real Red & watercolor card stock; Real Red & Stazon ink pad; Stampin' Pastels & blender pen. Accessories: Red grosgain ribbon, silver brads, corner rounder punch & 1/16" hole punch, non-SU! Hodgepodge type circle clip silver.

Recipe (Blue):
Hedgehog Happiness & Birthday Best Stamp sets; Tempting Turquoise & Brilliant Blue card stock; Stazon and Versamark; Stampin' Pastels and blender pen. Accessories: Pearl Ex & Future Floor wax in the aqua painter, Ticket Corner punch, Turquoise Grosgain, non-SU! Hodgepodge type buckle (trying to get rid of the old before I use the new) and Bold Bright Brads (Brilliant Blue)

More cards to come soon!

1 comment:

Corie said...

What cutie pie cards. Love them