Friday, July 27, 2007

So Simple... So Elegant

Remember from an earlier post, I needed a fabulous birthday card for my niece? Well, this is what it started out like. I used the French Flair. I looked at it... i looked at it... and i said, "I can't stamp over this!!!" Then, I thought, "well, if i can't stamp over it, maybe i can put something in the upper corner." I looked at it, i tried covering up part of it... i rearranged things, i moved things... finally... defeated... i said, "fine! If I can't cover it, I am just going to stamp next to it!"

Has that ever happened to you? Have you ever felt like: This is way to pretty to cover, stamp on, etc? I don't know how i am ever going to use this stamp set! LOL!!! I may add glitter or rhinestone brads later on but I really like the way it looks right now.

Recipe:
French Flair and Hugs and Wishes Stamp Sets; Bordering Blue ink pad; Whisper White card stock; Accessories: none

No comments: