Friday, July 27, 2007

Priceless Birthday....

I needed a fabulous birthday card for my niece. I love her so much and the card had to be outstanding... so... I totally admit that this card is NOT my design! hehe. I CASEd this card from a Stamp-a-stack I went to - I'm pretty sure that Kimberly Van Diepen was the originator of this card but not positive (it's her style though for sure!). However, I changed the colors and (most) stamp sets used.

Wow, that card is crooked... LOL! My full intention was to emboss the butterfly in white... well, it only works when you have white embossing powder; clear embossing powder doesn't work as well... however, popped up like this worked pretty well!

Recipe: Priceless, Hugs and Wishes, French Script and Floral Stamp sets; Whisper White and Lavender Lace card stock; Lavender Lace Ink pad; Accessories: Ice Circle Rhinestone brads, White gel pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Narrow Organdy Ribbon

No comments: