Sunday, July 29, 2007

We've Moved

No, No, We are not moving yet!!! hehehe... Although, anything is possible. We are due to leave at some point. We don't want to but you go where the military sends you!

Anyway, here is that color combo again! I like this layout though! There is just something about it. Anyway, I have created "packs" of cards. I have put 5 of these together, painting the chair different colors. I think if I make these again, I may do something to the corners - ticket corner them, maybe.

Recipe:
Right at Home, Sanded, Cross Hatch Stamp sets; Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and Stazon Jet Black ink pads; Marigold Morning, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and Confetti White card stock; Watercolor Crayons and Aqua Painter. Accessories: Word Window punch and More Mustard Brads

No comments: