Friday, July 6, 2007

Eeeewwwww!

Have you ever come across this situation? You have a card that you had so carefully planned in your head. You can see it, you can feel it, and you know it will be so stinkin' cute. Then you do it and you are less than thrilled with it.

Well, here it is! I can tell you want I don't like about it. I don't like how thick the grass is. I should have made it thinner. Then I could have moved everything down and the dragonfly would be in the "sky" instead of flying low to the ground...

Now, I tried to turn around and make 3 x 3 cards with this set... and I am less than thrilled with them as well... I don't think it's the set, I think it's me! LOL When I redo this card, i will post the recipe to go with it. I really like that the grass has Crystal Effects on it to give it a dewy effect! I even put a drip on a couple of the blades...

I have been stamping up a storm but because someone posted on her blog that she needs her stamp set back *giggles uncontrollably* I stamped all the images I could so I could return the sets to her today! *looks up and whistles as if she were trying to look innocent* I have only had them less than a week! Sheesh!! LOL!!!

I am working on "moving", "Welcome to the neighborhood", and "Thank you for your hospitality" cards. Being a military wife, you tend to need these cards a lot. Since we are NOT moving for a while (hopefully a long while - hubby only has 5 years to go before he retires!!!!), these cards are being made for a craft fair on a military base at the end of the month!

Ok, enough rambling... i gotta return these stamps. hehe

No comments: