Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

As I said in an earlier post, I am determined to use the stamps I have and the products I have bought. Not really sure if these cards work or not but hey... I am still a novice.

When Stampin' Up! offered the Make 'n Take Kit, I bought two, thinking I would make lots of cards with it. Well, I made the first set of Thank You cards. Now I have one pack left. So the first card is my version of what I did to change things up a bit. Besides, I bought the Notched Corner punch and just had to use it too! I have them products... I need to use them! Right? hehe. I am in a chatty modd today. Hmmm... must be all the sleep I got last night. I actually got 8 hours! Whoo Hooo!!!! LOL!

The second card is my precious Hedgehogs. I realized just how cute these little darlings are and couldn't resist them. Stampin' Pastels give them that warm and fuzzy look without even trying too hard. Love me some Hedgehogs... ahhhhhh! I have the stinkin' stamps I have GOT to use them!! On the Hedgehog cards that I did make this past weekend, I cut the watercolor paper in half and had all this extra on one side. Perfect place for a ribbon! I also used some scraps that I had. I punched those squares for something, I never used them. They look pretty good on the card, I think!

The final card was just me playing. I used some of the products that I got in the Make 'n Take Kit...

Recipe (Marigold):
Petals 'N Paisley, Fancy Flexible Phrases and Wonderful Words Stamp sets. Tempting Turquoise, Stazon and Marigold Morning Ink Pad; Marigold Morning, Confetti White, Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive Card stock; Accessories: Mustard Brads, Moss Grosgain (should have been Olive), Non-SU! Hodgepodge type circle clip, Non-SU! glitter glue (Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds could be used), Notched Corner Punch.

Recipe (Hedgehog):
Hedgehog Happiness stamp set; Regal Rose, Rose Red & watercolor card stock; Stazon and Versamark ink pads; Stampin' Pastels and Blender pen; Accessories: Rose Grosgain, Rhinestone Square Brads, Non-SU! Hodgepodge type circle clip.

Recipe (Turquoise):
Petals and Paisley, Fancy Flexible Phrases, and Itty Bitty Backgrounds Stamp sets; Tempting Turquoise, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Confetti White Card Stock; Stazon, Versamark, Elegant Eggplant and Marigold Morning Stamp pads; Accessories: Bold Bright Brads (Turquoise), Spiral and Round Tab Punches, Crafter's Tool Kit, White gel pen and Non-SU! glitter glue.

More to come later!

2 comments:

Corie said...

Wow, you really have been busy. GREAT cards.

Kimberly said...

Love all these Christy!!! :)