Friday, July 27, 2007

Since I have posted...

Wow! It doesn't seem real! I haven't posted in nearly two weeks. I want to keep you posted on what's been going on. First, I was working on cards for a craft show. Then, I took a bunch of classes. Finally, I worked on swaps for Convention. No, I am not going... I am totally bummed about it too! I have been stamping up a storm though!! WOO HOO!!

Anyway, here's an invite I created for a Labor Day party we are going to have. It figures I grabbed the prototype! I actually cut down on the number of ants, put eyes on the ants and generally made the right side of this card less busy.

Recipe:
Backyard BBQ and Bugs & Kisses Stamp set; Black Stazon, Cranberry Crisp, Chocolate Chip, Going Grey, Creamy Caramel and Basic Black ink pads; blender pen and Basic Black marker; Creamy Caramel, Whisper White and non-SU! pattern paper (CM paper - Cottage Grove- NLA); Accessories; 1 1/4" & 1" Circle Punch, Stickles (glitter glue - crystal effects and dazzling diamonds can be used instead) and Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: