Friday, July 13, 2007

Double Trouble

Hi All,

I know it's been a while since I have posted. I do have lots of things I could share... but... I can't. They were part of classes that I have taken... However, I do have some originals to show.

This is another lesson in color changes... AND... a lesson in chalks vs. markers. I personally like the look of the chalks. Although, at second glance, this is not chalks entirely. My 3 year old tried to be like mommy when mommy wasn't around. He used my blender pen and wrote all over a copy of this stamped image. So... how do you fix a partially ruined image? Easy!

Cut the image apart and lay it over the original image. Use Dimensionals to pop the image up off the card. (See Blue Bayou card to see what I mean) I just love the way it looks. It gives the card an added UMPH!

Recipe (River Rock):
Right At Home and Soft Swirls stamp sets; River Rock, Wild Wasabi and Confetti White card stock; Stazon and River Rock ink; Earth Elements Markers; Accessories: Non-SU! Heart Punches, Non-SU! White Brads; Crafter's Tool Kit; Cutter Kit and White Organdy Ribbon.

Recipe (Blue Bayou):
Right at Home & Pick a Petal Stamp sets; Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Stazon Ink pads; Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and White Confetti Card stock; Earth Elements Watercolor Crayons and Aqua Pen; Accessories: Non-SU! Heart Punches, Non-SU! heart brads, sponges and White Organdy Ribbon.

No comments: