Monday, July 2, 2007

Prego cards

I did about 15 cards this weekend! These cards are pregnancy cards. There are 4 here. I sit back and look at these and even though it's the same stamp, changing the hair, skin and clothes colors really makes the cards look different. Having the tools rather than the stamp sets is so much more important. You can take a really great stamp set and make them look completely different with the right tools!

When I decide to build my business (not yet, I am having way to much fun and the timing just isn't right for me), I will definitely show my customers just what I discovered. Tools are where it's at! With all the great tools in the Stampin' Up! arsenal, you can make such beautiful things with few stamp sets.

Recipe (Blonde):
Swell News stamp set; Pretty in Pink and Stazon ink pads, Stampin' Pastels and blender pen; Pretty in Pink marker and Color Spritzer tool; Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Confetti White Card stock: Corner Rounder punch (with guard taken off to achieve the scalloped edge), 1/16" punch; Accessories: Rhinestone brads, Crafter's Tool Kit, White Organdy (Narrow) and sponges.

Recipe (Brunette): Swell News and Fancy Flexible Phrases Stamp sets, Petals Jumbo Wheel; Marigold Morning, Old Olive and White Confetti Card Stock; Marigold Morning, Tempting Turquoise and Stazon ink pads; Stampin' Pastels and Blender Pen; Accessories: Turquoise Grosgain, Linen Thread, a Tag from Purse Boxes & Tags, sponges and white gel pen.

Recipe (Black hair):
Swell News Stamp set; Pretty In Pink, Confetti White and Lovely Lilac Card stock; Versamark, Stazon and Pretty in Pink stamp pads; Stampin' Pastels and Blender Pen; CM 12" Decorative Trimmer; Accessories: Word Window punch, Sponge Daubers, Sponges, Rhinestone brads (pink)

Recipe (Red Head):
Swell News and All Year Cheer II stamp sets; Close to Cocoa, White Confetti and Sahara Sand card stock; Stazon, Versamark and Close to Cocoa stamp pads; Stampin' Pastels and Blender pen. Accessories: Chocolate Grosgain, Hodgepodge circle clip (pewter), Crafter's Tool Kit, Sponges and double Rectangle Punch.

Isn't it amazing. Yes, all the cards are similar but they are all different! I have even more cards to post... holy cow! I was a busy girl. I am not sure if I will post more today or not... probably later on tonight, will be the next time I will get to post. I am working on 4 hours of sleep so who knows when I will wake up... LOL

1 comment:

Corie said...

You are right!! What a difference colors make! Love them all.