Sunday, March 1, 2009

What's up my sleeve?

It's been a while since I have posted! I am so sorry! I never meant to let it go almost a week! So what have I been up to? *grins* I have been super busy. I am doing LOTS of prep work for March. I have 4 workshops scheduled.

I also won a chance to be "artist of the month." I got over $50 in product and had to create 10 projects with them. 6 cards, 2 - 3D Projects, 1 altered item and 1 scrapbook page. BUT did I take pictures of them? NOPE. I totally forgot! When I get to take pictures of them, I will and I will post one or two here and there. The stamp set I got to keep was "Branch Out." I got the Taste of Textiles Paper Pack and 5/16" brads along with Pigtails Ribbon Originals. Stay Tuned for those projects!

In the meantime, I have been conspiring... ummm... er... collaborating with my upline! We are coming out with a line of tutorials, kits, clubs via the internet and SO MUCH MORE! All of which are reasonably priced! You have seen tastes of it with my Ribbon Club and my Buttons/Clips/Brads Club. Stamps in the Mail too! These are DROP DEAD Gorgeous projects! You will not believe it! I am hoping for an April Launch date! I will keep you posted, of course.

So.... I want to share another card I made for my 5 cards for $5 night. While it is NOT Valentine's Day anymore, this card is still a great card. It just lets someone you love them! I loved the way it came out. I CASEd this from my friend Michele Walker. Thank you, Michele! Make sure you click on this picture to see the details! It's so simple, so elegant - Just beautiful! I love it.

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on your Artist of the Month!

Why do I always forget about the Define your Life set? It is just perfect on this card!!