Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Workshop Scrapbook Page

Hello all! Here is the scrapbook page that I mentioned in my previous post. This is my Max; crazy as he wants to be... or is that crazy as he wants to bee? LOL! This page was a lot of fun! Using punches to create a scene is one of my favorite things!

When I first started scrapbooking with Stampin' Up!, I had a hard time using any size but 12 x 12. My favorite is 8 1/2 x 11 but I am really digging the 6 x 6 and 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" sizes! Now, this one started out as a 6 x 6 - which my hostess got the "blank" one. It turned into an 8 1/2 x 11... but I even showed how you can take it to 12 x 12. WOW that makes me happy!

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is great Christy!!

Charlotte said...

That is such a cute picture! I love it! Your page is awesome too ;) Charlotte