Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cute Workshop Card

Easter's coming! Are you ready? Here's a REALLY simple card to do. The key is the brads, if you have them at home, you can do this easily!! If you don't, contact me, I will hook you up! I used the new Egg Hunt Stampin' Around Wheel and the new stamp set, "An Egg-cellent Easter."

I usually create a new card for every workshop that I do. This one was so cute that I just couldn't! Everyone that made this card got a kick out of it! There's a surprise to it though... take a look at the next picture.

Now, if you slide the pale plum piece up, you can see the hidden sentiment... Peek-A-Boo! I love this card!

Holding a Private Class of your own has perks! There is a great special running in April. I will let you know more, contact me if you are interested. I am also offering TWO book-to-look items!! If your workshop is over $350 in sales, I am offering YOU at stamp set of your choice, $31.95 or less!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Oooh, cuteness, this one will be a hit, I am sure!! I have TWO workshops this week plus four classes - do you think I have done ANYTHING yet...NOPE!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

The Mama Monkey said...

This is adorable!! I love it!!