Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Kit Class/Tutorial!

I just had my class last night! WOW, it was a lot of fun. Ladies came at different times OTHER than the class time to do their project! It was great!

At any rate, this is "A Trip to the Funky Forest." This is a tote that holds 6 adorable cards (2 each of 3 designs) and envelopes. If you are interested in making this project, I have my tutorial for sale on my website (see the link below). If you purchase Kit #1 - you get all your paper cut to the right dimensions, you get all the accessories used for the class (and believe me there were a LOT of buttons/brads used!!) and you get the tutorial with detailed photos and instructions for the low price of $15.95!! There are other options on my website! Take a look! http://mamaschroeg.com/pages/tutorials/Funky%20Forest/funky_forest.html

1 comment:

KDougan said...

This class was so much fun!!! Can not wait to make more. Thanks Christy!!!!