Wednesday, March 4, 2009

NEW NEW NEW Toys!

OK, I am totally like a kid on Christmas morning! I had to 2nd day air my Demonstrator Pre-Order for my workshop coming up this weekend. Awwwww so sad, I know... BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to play! The first thing that I broke out was the BIG SHOT! *hears the Billy Joel song in her head and shudders*

Yes, that is the new Matchbox Box! Yes, that is new Texture Folder - Manhattan Flower! OMG! This was the cutest and fastest box I have ever put together. The bottom of the box stays together without (yes, that's right, I said WITHOUT) adhesive. You only need on line of sticky strip for the wrap around slide!

I did sponge on the flower so you can see it better. I just think it's gorgeous. I will playing with new rubber all week! Be sure to check back!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I can't wait to see and try it out...I saw that the new piece was coming....You keep tempting me and I am getting closer and closer to getting The Big Shot...