Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting ready for Easter

The wait is over... LOL!! I teased someone yesterday on Facebook about my Easter box. Hopefully she will check it out... and like it! Sheesh. That's always a worry of mine... will it live up to the hype?

Well, this is the box with the lid on... Inside the box is 3 Ghirardelli Chocolates, 3 Peppermint Patties, 3 cards, 3 test tubs filled with candy... notice a pattern here?

Here's a picture with the lid off! This box was a lot of fun and only took about an hour and a half to make... What do you think, Alex? Did it live up to the hype?? Things I thought about doing to the box AFTER it was done: Stamping the "hanging heart" in white stazon on the new Stampin' Up! Window Sheets (medium was used here) all along the top so they looked like they were hanging down... Oh well, I can't always think ahead of the game........

3 comments:

Alex said...

It's fabulous - I totally love it!!! Soooo totally cute, are you going to do this in a class? I have one coming up that we are making little baskets, I will post on my blog in a couple of days! Love this project - you are so stinkin' creative, I KNEW it would live up to the hype *wink*

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cathy Casey said...

super cute Christy! (of course)

cathy

The Mama Monkey said...

This is so cool!