Friday, March 27, 2009

RAK from Japan!

WOO HOO!! I LOVE GETTING MAIL! Getting mail from a friend is even better. Getting mail from a friend that came half-way around the world... you can't beat it!! Check out this BEAUTIFUL notebook from my friend Siobhan! She posted a challenge on her blog. I got one of the slots to get something special from her! She ALSO sent a box of Pocky, which I am NOT sharing with you or anyone else! It's mine... all mine... do you hear me... mine!!! LOL!

I received this either Saturday or Monday - but the day I took a picture of it, my camera battery died. I immediately put it up to charge but... *looking sheepish* I kept forgetting to go GET the battery! Anyway, here is her wonderful gift!

I absolutely adore this! Especially her color choices! You couldn't have picked a better color for me (purples in all hues are my fav!) Thank you so much, Siobhan!

Thanks to the snow, I will be working on my gifties to those that signed up for the challenge on my blog!

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

LOL I knew you like purple and since you are a demo, I wanted to use SU stamps. :) I am so glad you like it!!