Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stamp Camp

Here is just one of the adorable projects we did for Stamp Camp this month. I actually had two days of Stamp Camp. Yesterday and today! If you are interested in getting these adorable projects - just visit my website: Stamp Camp Projects. There is a little catch to my virtual Stamp Camp. You have to place an online order of $15 or more. The projects come to you STAMPED & COMPLETED! Cool huh?

If you are a demo, email me at mamaschroeg1@yahoo.com - I am willing to sell the directions for $3.75. If you are MY demo, visit the yahoo group. It will be posted soon! That is just one of the perks of being my downline. You get all the classes, stamp camps, etc. that I do for free!

Did you know that for the next 3 days the Demonstrator Kit is on sale for $169? Did you know that you get free shipping on the kit?? Did you know that Stampin' Up! has also included a NEW 3 payment plan??? This is some deal! If you are on the fence about signing up, now's the time to do it! You can go to my Stampin' Up! website, http://mamaschroeg.stampinup.net and sign up right now (you can't sign up for the 3 payment plan online, however). My password is: mamaschroegstamps - if you sign up by March 31st, you can get $50 in free product from me as a Thank You!

No comments: