Monday, April 6, 2009

It's been a while since I posted!

While I have been busy, it's still no excuse for me to NOT post to my blog. Things have been happy crazy around here! I have been playing with a lot of new products from the Mini Occasions Catalog. Have you seen the new stamp sets! OH SO PRETTY!

Here, I have a card that I made with the new Window Sheets! Clearly Thanks is the name of the pre-printed window sheets. They make super-fast and super-cute cards!

Believe it or not, there is NO adhesive on this card except the Dimensionals holding the sentiment on the card! I held the window sheet on to the card with the brads and the ribbon! Cool huh?

Tomorrow I will post another project done with window sheets. Plus, I have some stencils to show you! WOO HOO! It's going to be a great blogging week here in Mama Schroeg-ville! LOL!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Love it!!!! Can't wait to order some of the windows...What cute quick cards they will make.

The Mama Monkey said...

This is beautiful!!!