Thursday, April 9, 2009

Swaps

I like swaps but they are a lot of work. I was involved in a swap recently for the Mini Occasions catalog. Have you seen those stamp sets yet?? OMG! They are lick-o-licious! Anyway, I like to be different. *laughing*... I think anyone that knows me, knows that I am different, to say the least... I would go so far as to say CRAZY, Fun-loving, etc!

I am not sure what other swaps I am going to get but I wanted to show off mine ;) I wanted to make a "wedding card" out of the Oval All Stamp Set!

What do you think? Do you like it? There are parts of it that I am not sure about...

3 comments:

Donna said...

Wow...even prettier than the first design you showed me. It turned out beautiful. Great Job. Yes you are very different and that is why we love you.

Charlotte said...

That is a beautiful card! I love it!

The Mama Monkey said...

I really love it! What are you unsure about??