Monday, April 27, 2009

Stencils on Canvas!

I have a few more things I want to post for stencils. Here is another project with stencils. This was a canvas class that I taught on Saturday! We used the Kind Thoughts stencil on each canvas. They all turned out just a bit different... unique, is probably a better word. Here is Max. I did, of course, do a canvas for Erich but I was able to take a better picture of this one. I used Chocolate Chip DSP and acrylic paint. I cut the letter "M" with my Big Shot. I tied Twill Tape around the picture as well! WOO HOO! It looks so good on my walls! I know it looks crooked but I had to take it at a funky angle so I didn't get the "Flash Glare". LOL

Next, we have one that Erin did. She used Bella Rose DSP on both of her canvases. She used "Laughter & Love" Rub-ons. She also used Pink Pirouette Ribbon and cut her letters on the Big Shot. We also did a little bit of "hiding" on Erin's canvas. Her stenciling wasn't quite done when she sealed her canvas so it smudged a little. We hid it completely with a Flower Fusion flower and half-back pearl! It is so elegant! Both of Erin's canvases were stunning and looked unbelievable when held up next to each other!


Finally, we have a canvas that Donna did. She used Old Olive DSP, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, cut her letters on the Big Shot, she used "Love and Laughter" and "Chateau Bella" Rub ons and stenciled too! WOW! This picture does not do this canvas jealous. Donna actually made three different canvases but tied them all together with Chocolate Chip ribbon and the More Mustard Lettering. When we laid them side by side, it was a stunning display!

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Very cool! They look really neat!!