Friday, May 1, 2009

May is National Scrapbooking Month!

I can tell you that my roots are deep in scrapbooking. I have always felt not only the creativity towards it but the NEED to do it for my children. It is their legacy that I am capturing on film (ok, in this day and age it's not film anymore it's digital) and with words.

Here is a layout that I did with my Scrap Club this month. This uses the Simply Scrappin' Kit, Sunshine Garden! I actually made three layouts using 1 sheet of the Designer Paper that comes in the kit AND 1 sheet of the "sticker die-cuts" in the kit. Something else you will find on the page is our Hodgepodge Hardware. Have you ever tried to "dye" these pieces? WOW!! It's a stunning addition to this page.

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Yea! And this is how I met you! Gorgeous page! Miss cropping with you!