Monday, May 18, 2009

Ever have one of those weeks?

I have to apologize. This is my busiest time of the month! I had plans for last week and they went completely out the window... but I am one of those people that rolls with the punches! I have lots to share this week. So, here's a project that I saw online and decided to re-create my own way. I am not the type to "buy" box templates so I figured out stuff on my own and I have changed a few things since making this box.

The front box will be a bit smaller to fit Stampin' Up!'s medium cello bags (which I filled with those super sugary candy pieces for the top of cupcakes or regular cakes). The inside has tubes for jimmies (or sprinkles or whatever you like). Basically, this is a birthday cake tote! I love this idea!

June 16th, you can do this class at my house. If you are interested in taking this class to go, contact me! We can do just the instructions or have a kit with cut paper and instructions!