Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Fun Layout

This Simply Scrappin' Kit, Sunshine Garden, has so much potential! Here is another layout using the same sheet of DSP (Designer Series Paper) from the kit and the same sheet of Die-Cut Stickers! WOW!! Hold on to yourself, I have one more layout to show you as well! In that layout, I finished the sheet of DSP and used the same sheet of Die-Cut Stickers BUT didn't finish them yet!! I still have more stickers left! WOW!!

If you are looking to get into scrapbooking, feel free to contact me. I can show you so many different ways to do it! Don't forget to take advantage of the great 3 for 1 special that Stampin' Up! is having! Buy 3 packs of 12 x 12 (a common size for Scrapbooking) Textured paper or 3 packs DSP and get 1 FREE!! WOO HOO!! Thank you, Stampin' Up! See my website for complete details! http://mamaschroeg.stampinup.net

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Who had more fun at Epcot...DH or the kids??!! LOL Great layout!