Friday, May 22, 2009

Father's Day

I made a Father's Day card recently for a SWAP here in Colorado Springs. I wanted to share it with you! This is a great card idea for the avid reader. This side to the right, is actually perforated. It tears off and becomes a book mark! Do you have the Cutter Kit from Stampin' Up!? My favorite tool on this set of tools is the what we call the "7 finger nails" tool. It's actually distresses paper. However, I wanted to use some of the other tools to show why you NEED this tool!

Other ideas for the paper perforater? Coupon books! What else do you do with your Crafter's Tool Kit? I would love to hear from you!

I used two different stamp sets out of the Mini Occasions Catalog. I also incorporated the new Jumbo Grommets! This card was fun to make!

No comments: