Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Wow... what a great day yesterday was for me. It was just us. Just the family, kicking it at home, doing what we wanted, eating when we wanted, it was relaxing! Well, now, I have got to get back to work. I have a cruise to earn!

If you look to the left of my blog. I am keeping a visual goal on my blog of what I need to achieve the cruise. I have two clubs this week so you will see this number shoot up. I could use your help though!

I am featuring a kit this week called, "More Thoughts." This is an all-in-one kit that comes with LOTS of supplies to create handmade cards! The cards are pre-folded, it comes with envelopes, a stamp set, chipboard, adhesive, ink spots, the list goes on and on! I love this kit. Later, I will post a card I have created with this kit.

If you purchase this kit, I will give you a free gift! You can choose from any of my retired stamp sets, Sale-a-bration stamp sets or other free goodies! I love tons to choose from!

No comments: