Monday, April 20, 2009

Stencils will be my focus this week!

So, I have been playing with the Stencils that Stampin' Up! has come out with. I wanted to share just a few of the fabulous things I have done with it! Once I started, I couldn't stop! It's quite addicting. So, now I am going to have all the stencils and I probably will NOT paint with them! LOL. I know that the intent is to paint your walls but....

I have just recently formed my first Scrapbook Club and I am so excited!! I have been wanting to scrapbook and every workshop that I have done, I have been asking for members. Well, now that's a reality! WOO HOO!! Now this is NOT the page they are going to do but it is a page that I love!! It is so simple but is so very beautiful. The page they will do will have stenciling on it! *wink*

Now I swear this layout is a 12 x 12! I had to take the picture at a weird angle so that it would have a HUGE flash spot on one of my nephew's children! Sorry about that.

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Love it! It is so fun to make your own BG paper!