Monday, February 23, 2009

Up for a Challenge!

I have a friend off in Japan. She had a challenge on her blog and now I am passing it on to you! Are you up for the challenge?? I hope so!

The first 5 people to comment on this post will receive something made by me. But there is a catch... Here are the rules:

1. It's my choice what to make... and you won't know what it will be until you get it!
2. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make, but I hope you do!
3. What I create will be just for you - completely original. :)
4. It will be done this year.
5. Now for the catch. The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same giveaway to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. It's all about sharing the love! Be sure to come here and post a link, cuz I WILL check your blog! *wink*

In case you were wondering, I did completely cut and paste this from her blog! LOL!!

5 comments:

Erin Marie said...

Haha I am sooo the first one!! I know what ever you make I will totally love it! You need to check my blog anyway. New card! http://celticblossom.blogspot.com/

The Mama Monkey said...

LOL Cut and paste away...you know I did, too!! :)

I am not playing again, but just wanted to send you some blog hugs! I will get your stuff out to you soon...hopefully! ;)

Kim said...

Ok I just had to cut and paste. Haha! You make such wonderfull things that I just had to try it out. So here is a link to my page.
http://kims-scrapping.blogspot.com/2009/02/up-for-challenge.html

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea!!! I'm game! Here's my blog info: http://www.createdwithlovebysusan.blogspot.com

Blessings, Susan

Charlotte said...

What luck! To check your blog this morning... I am anxiously waiting!
Charlotte
www.stampingismytherapy.blogspot.com