Saturday, February 14, 2009

WOW!! Look at this!

OK, this is NOT an original thought of mine. I saw one of these once and thought, "Oh yeah, I need to make a few of those for myself!"

Now, that was a few months ago. I bought everything I needed to make them but just never got a chance to complete it! Well, I was cleaning out my paper trays and found the jump rings! I said, "No time like the present!"

I am pretty proud of the way this came out. I am going to make one more tonight. I will post the picture tomorrow! I may try selling them at a craft fair in the fall. I am not going to make a lot of them until I know they are selling...

Paper: Raspberry Tart DSP
Brads: Rhinestone Ice Circles - Green

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is really, really pretty! I love them! I think they would totally sell!

BTW, those are not your kids in the post below. No way. They cannot be that grown up now. I refuse to believe it!!

Mama Schroeg said...

When you left CSprings, your baby was a baby! So, yes those are my two kiddos! You know what that means? We are getting old..... er.... older... LOL!