Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Valentine's Mini Stamp-A-Stack Cards

Ok, I don't always like to give sneak peeks at my cards for upcoming events but... I couldn't resist! These cards are so cute! Well, I think so anyway. There is still time to RSVP for this class! If you purchased the Love You Much Bundle, this class is only $5! If you want the envelopes to go with it, $2 more! You will stamp 6 cards, 2 of each design!

If you didn't purchase the bundle, you can still take the class - $7 for the cards - $9 with envelopes... We use designer paper on every card! (that's why there's a price increase)

The one card that I am holding down uses the new Big Shot Die - Curly Label Bigz Die. What I love about that die is that it's got a movable part - you can put the Curly Label cut out ANYWHERE on the card front! WOO HOO!!!