Monday, February 2, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Valentine's Workshop

Hello Everyone! I just had to post these two cuties! I am Big Shot Happy! I have 3 cards that I want to post too but I am thinking of waiting until tomorrow. One of them involves a Big Shot Die too! Well, the same die actually! I just loved the fact that I could make an adorable treat pouch with it... I used two dies - Top Note Die and the Curly Label Bigz Die!

The other card is a CASE from my friend Michele Walker. She is a side-line of mine. Anyway, she created this card, sorta... hehe... and I changed the colors and image. I still used the same stamp set though - Define Your Life - awesome set.

This is what we will be doing at Donna's house tomorrow. Want to come?? Contact me!

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Yes, I do want to come!! Darn continent issue anyway...

Is your basement still the craft zone? That rocked!

I love your cards! You have really found your niche with SU!!!

I added you to my blog roll on my sidebar. Hope that was OK!