Friday, February 13, 2009

Goofy Picture

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to post this picture of me. This was taken at our Demonstrator meeting. I was the Queen of Sales for the month of January in Kimberly's success-line. If you know me at all, you know that my fondness for pink is... well... not really there! I love Pink Pirouette but all the other colors of pink... The fuzzy pink tiara... the pink sash... and my pink shirt... UGH!!!

I am purple kind of girl. It is just so passionate. Anyway, I don't usually post pictures of myself... LOL - But this was just such a goofy shot... I felt the need to post it.

Coming soon: A class to knock your socks off! We will take a trip to the Funky Forest!! This class is done! I am working on the instructions this weekend. I can't hardly wait to show you. I am sitting on pins and needles! WOO HOO!!

2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

I think it is a beautiful picture! I like purple better too. It is the color of royalty!

The Mama Monkey said...

Congrats girl! Wear that pink with pride! :)