Monday, October 20, 2008

Club Card

WOO HOO!! I had an awesome club on Saturday. We had so much fun talking and stamping. Yeah!! That's what it's all about. Well here is the card that we did for club. I have to admit that I changed very little from the original design. It is NOT my design... I did change a few things but not much!

I wanted to highlight the stamps that are on sale. This stamp set, Party Hearty is 20% off with a $20 purchase! WOW!! Thank you, Stampin' Up! Anyway, the ladies loved it! They will be getting an email from me shortly about a bonus project! Ah, the perks of being in a club! I created a box for them to hold a bundle of one of their projects. It's stinkin' cute!

Want to join a club? There are many different types, depending on your interests... we can have a scrapbook club, a marker club, a watercolor crayon club, the list goes on and on... let me know what your interests are and we can create a club to suit your needs :)

No comments: