Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Accidents!

So, I have been on a tile kick these past few days. I have 3 stamp sets that I have been dying to put ink on. The one featured yesterday, the one featured today and the one featured tomorrow. The one featured yesterday was called A Cardinal Christmas. Today's featured stamp set is Flores Suaves out of our Celebrando Creatividad catalog!

Now, my plan was to make a "small" tile just as shown with these two stamped images, coloring them and putting ribbon around them... Well, I put the tile in the oven. I usually set a tile and go back to working on other tiles... well, I forgot this tile in the oven... for almost 4 hours! Now, while I don't recommend leaving the house (like I did) - I do like the result of this. It's very shabby chic. It looks distressed and worn... I like it! This tile is, of course, not done yet! It needs a ribbon and a tag... I just had to show it off!

No comments: