Friday, October 10, 2008

Tiles...

Wow! I have to say that making tiles has got to be one of my favorite things to make for Craft Fairs. They are usually very easy and very beautiful. However, I tried something different. Usually when you make a tile, you always use a solid or bold stamp. You don't usually use outline stamps because they will look nekkid when you are done.

Well, I stumbled upon something interesting. I found a way to COLOR outline stamps!! Would you like to learn how?? I bet you would! Come to one of my tile classes this month (see my Stampin' Up! website) or I will have ONE class next month! These tiles make beautiful gifts for Christmas!

What do you think? Do you like it? I like it! *giggles* Tomorrow, I will post a "happy accident" that happened today.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ok, I want to know how to color in on tiles. Love them. They are awsome. Keep up the great work!