Thursday, October 16, 2008

Decor Elements Thanks

Wow, this tile turned out beautifully! I took a 13 x 13 tile and rubbed our Season of Thanks on it, cutting off the flourish at the bottom and rubbing it on the side! I was going to put a ribbon or something on it but... there's no room!! Total cost for this project - About $16.00! I love it!! I have done a few other decorations too - the total cost not going over $30.00 I am going to take a picture of it - It's a shadow box with the same saying... I filled the box with "fall decorations" but... you can totally change the "theme" of the shadow box with other Holiday decorations as well! Wait until you see it... I will post it soon but please promise me you won't tease me on how crooked it is... I accidently touched part of it to the glass and it stuck better than I expected... Usually they are so FORGIVING when you put them on the wall, tiles and other materials to rub on... I didn't know how well it would stick to glass!!

I posted this picture - wait - maybe I didn't... LOL!! If I posted this picture, then I did it a long time ago. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this wall... I put the Live Every Moment in because I wanted that where it was. Finally, I put in the Organic Outlines... just the other day! hehe... At any rate, this wall is complete! I love the way it turned out!

No comments: