Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Decor Elements Crazy

Well, last night I got a wild hair and started playing with my Decor Elements! Some of them I have had for a while. Some of them I just recently received. At any rate, I am having a blast! If you notice, my kitty is in the doorway! That little turkey will do anything to get into the picture :) I am surprised the kids didn't come down... they always know when Mom has a camera too! Isn't that always they way... They either only talk to you when you are on the phone or they come out of the wood work when you break out the camera!

Over the next few days, I am going to post even more of these fabulous vinyl clings up on my blog. I am on a Decor Elements kick right now! WOO HOO!! I put one on a tile that you just have to see! It's perfect for the holidays coming up! You don't want to miss that. Check back tomorrow for that one!

Ok, I have to post just one more picture. This has GOT to be my favorite Decor Elements that we have so far! It's so elegant! My family LOVES having it in the dining room. The kids both looked up at the table this morning and said, "Oh wow Mom! That's cool!" They are 9 & 4!! LOL!! At any rate, you can only get this one as a "Hostess gift" with a $350 show or more! Want to earn one?? Give me a call! We will get that on your wall soon!!

No comments: