Thursday, October 2, 2008

Decor Elements Countdown

When I saw this Decor Element rub-on, I just had to make this! I am sure I got the idea from the Stampin' Up! Convention or some other source. It is certainly not my own idea. However, I did design the box to be functional and hold 1 Ghirardelli Chocolate it in. I will probably try to find two chocolates to put in it, since I have two children!

Yes, that is a sheet of metal that the rub-on was applied to. Yes, those boxes have magnets on the back!

I was going to teach this as a class. However, I do not think it is a cost effective class to teach. The sheet metal is about $5. The magnets are $3. The frame was about $15. The rub-on is $19.95. Paper, ribbon, sticky tape... It just seems like a lot to ask a person to purchase... not to mention the time it will take a class to make each box - so... with that said, I am going to offer the class instructions for FREE - with the purchase of the rub-on! What do you think? You interested?? Contact me for more details.

No comments: