Monday, November 3, 2008

Cook-marks

Hello Everyone!

I am so sorry that I have been silent these past two weeks. I have been VERY busy making craft fair items. Here's something I have been DYING to make! The cook-marks were introduced to us at the SU! Convention this year. How cool would it be to make a whole set? VERY cool! How cool would it be to make a box for it? WOWSERS! Just fabulous!

My club members, the BBB, as they are fondly known as, made a cook-mark in club last month... they are all about to receive the instructions! WOO HOO!! Oh the perks of being a club member! *wink*

Speaking of clubs, I am looking to add three clubs to my schedule - The Big Shot Club - and a water color crayon club or marker club - and a scrapbook club! Want more details? Feel free to email me!

There is also an extra exclusive club... Stamps in the Mail! This one is in the works but basically, you get everything delivered to your door! Let me know if you are interested in this one...

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Wow! I had forgotten about these! Thanks for the refresher. ~:-D