Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rub-ons On Sale!

Sorry I have been quiet - blogging wise. I have been getting ready for the Holiday rush of Craft Fairs. Our two biggest ones are coming up: Horizon Middle School and Doherty High School! With that said, I have a couple of projects to share! You know me.. I am a tease... so one day at a time... *wink*

I am a huge fan of the Stampin' Up! rub-ons... ALL OF THEM!! There's not a set that I can't see potential in. For Club this month, I showcased our rub-ons AND Gift Notes II! This was one of the fastest projects. We used 2 different sets: Hidden Garden and Chit Chat. Chit Chat is a MUST have! You have every occasion, holiday and event sentiments in one set! WOW!!

Anyway, I let my club members pick any saying they wanted that was Birthday related from the Chit chat set. We used the Hidden Garden flowers/stems in white and chocolate chip. We even used a little ribbon for a great look.

Interested in joining a club? Contact me. I am looking to start new ones in January/February time frame!

No comments: